Hydrogen. It's better to inhale than to drink.

 Hydrogen. 

"It's better to inhale than to drink."  


Here is a book that contains the desperate experiences of an incumbent doctor.  

This is a recommended article by Dr. Kim Seok-hwa, director of Ewha Phoenix Nursing Hospital.




Immunity=Competitive Edge Hydrogen Inhalation Therapy: Powerful Antioxidant Agent Hydrogen Inhalation Therapy - Check this out! https://a.co/d/iGlQuVC


The first time I was introduced to the author of this book was in a conversation about the special effects of hydrogen therapy as part of the hospital's administrative director's loving care for me for chronic senile diseases.

Until now, I have heard about immune management using hydrogen inhalation therapy and whole-body PM therapy from medical professionals around me, but I treated it as a study that has nothing to do with me and was not interested. 

Of course, especially for me, who has been engaged in modern medicine that digs only one well for nearly 60 years as a medical professional, I think that the unconscious notion of a job may have been implicitly excluded.

High blood pressure, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and prostatic hypertrophy, which are parasitic on my body size of just over 60 kg, were taking away my quality life by relieving symptoms a little during the day and getting worse at night. For 60 years of medical life, I went to famous university hospitals and famous private hospitals, including famous senior and junior professors, and I read many books widely or visited various places, but all of these were helpless against my disease.

In fact, to put it mildly, many of my friends around me had already passed away, Until now, I was considered happy just to be alive, decided to enjoy the rest of my life, and gave up treatment.

However, when I heard that the CEO of Ewha Hospital brought me a can of hydrogen-filled drinks, which he usually favored the most, and told me to drink it when I was thirsty, and that it is important to develop immunity for geriatric diseases, I thought of Director LEE Youn-sung. 

In addition, I met Director Lee Youn-sung at the end of the winter season with the intention that I will be the first laboratory animal because I knew that many people were suffering from various complications due to immune deficiency.

When I saw him as an innocent, exemplary, and studious student who was completely different from what I imagined, I sighed with relief thinking that he would not be a businessman.  

The office wasn't for medical purposes, it was a completely engineering lab, and to put it simply, most of the space was a research and development room, a development production assembly site. A whole-body PBM chamber, a hydrogen inhaler, and a high-pressure oxygen capsule were installed in one space. 

I took off my clothes first, went into the whole PBM chamber, took a 30-minute session inhaling PBM therapy and simultaneous hydrogen gas, and drank high-pressure oxygen for 40 minutes in a high-pressure oxygen capsule, and the program ended.  

I don't think I did anything special, but strangely enough, the pain that I had cramped in my hands and feet at night disappeared. I don't know how long this happiness will last, but... Anyway, I think it's worth living now.

I reflect on the intolerance of my knowledge so far and forgive the arrogance of my actions. As soon as I read the various books there, I blamed myself for not studying too much and treating them in a comfortable cradle. 

I applaud Director Lee Yoon-sung, who is not a medical professional but has researched and developed a new immune treatment system by combining medicine and engineering across the most difficult medical fields from the perspective of an engineer.

When I asked young doctors at our hospital for their opinions on hydrogen inhalation treatment while receiving medical treatment, they said that hydrogen is a promising treatment tool for the future due to its strong antioxidant function. 

In addition to publishing many papers in internationally recognized journals, I heard that Japan has already been designated as medical insurance. Considering that I am having a painless night due to the decrease in free oxygen caused by increased hydrogen ions in the body and the good function of activating mitochondria in cells with systemic PBM therapy, I would like to thank Director Lee Youn-sung for his brilliant research work. 

In general, most doctors insist on their own experience as the most obvious basis. I was no exception, but from this experience, I thought that this stereotype was not helpful to both myself and the patient.

Through this experience, I revealed that my chronic disease has definitely improved, and as I read the literature, it is known that hydrogen inhalation has no side effects on the human body at all, and the more inhaled it is, the better, so I hope that our government will introduce this treatment to medical insurance as soon as possible so that all citizens can receive high-quality medical care. 

I wrote a few words about my experience in systemic PBM therapy and hydrogen inhalation to reply to the gratitude of researchers, including Director Lee Yoon-sung, who completely relieved my pain.  Thank you for reading through.  


2019.7.3

Kim Seok-hwa, Doctor of Medicine,


Hydrogen Inhalation Therapy device - High efficiency, high performance, high quality, highest level of safety (huelight.co.kr)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New treatment for Parkinson's disease

Let's do hydrogen inhalation therapy for lung and respiratory diseases!